International Students

Salem University is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. In order to take classes on campus, a student must have a valid F-1 visa. SU is required to have official documentation that certifies that the applicant has completed the equivalent of an American high school education and is prepared to undertake university-level work in English.

*Some programs may have additional requirements