At the core of Salem’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) program is a foundation built on key areas like management and organizational behavior, accounting and finance, sales, marketing, and law. We prepare our graduates for successful careers as accountants, logisticians, marketing analysts, quality assurance managers, import/export specialists, cybersecurity administrators, and more. Everything culminates in a capstone course that allows you to demonstrate the skills and techniques you’ve learned as a decision maker and problem solver for today’s global marketplace.
Those who enroll in our business administration degree program can select from a number of specializations, including:
- Esports Management
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Sports and Recreation Management
Business Administration Bachelor Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – eSports Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Sports & Recreation Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration — Operations and Supply Chain Management
Master of Business Administration Programs
For those who are looking to move to the next level of their career, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree can be a game changer. Whether or not you’re already working in business and commerce, an MBA program can bolster your management and decision-making skills so that you’re prepared to step into leadership roles. Graduates from Salem’s MBA programs often step into more advanced managerial roles and sometimes director or executive-level roles. Our courses are informed by economic, legal, ethical, and global perspectives, so that you can prepared to think outside of the box and help solve the problems and challenges of today.
Students of our MBA degree programs can choose from a number of different specializations, including:
- Master of Business Administration in Finance
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management
- Master of Business Administration in International Business
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Master of Business Administration in Project Management
- Master of Business Administration in Sales Management
- Master of Business Administration in Sports & Recreation Management
Online Doctor of Business Administration Program
Set yourself apart by pursing your Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree from Salem University. Our accredited online program allows you to take a deep dive into practical application, theory, research, best practices, and professionals standards of today’s business world. We balance analytical, practical, and research-based educational tools to help students hone their ability to analyze and assess data and present it to a wide range of audiences, from organizational stakeholders to professional publications. Salem’s DBA program includes residency and exam components, as well as support in developing, writing, and defending a full dissertation.
In our DBA degree track, you’ll also have the option of selecting from specializations in:
Business Administration Associate Degree Program
The Associate of Science degree in Business Administration at Salem University is an excellent foundational program. It can either prepare students to step into the business field for the first time or provide additional administrative skills on top of a student’s current education and experience. We teach how to understand business functions, economics, accounting and marketing principles, management, and professional communication and conduct, all with an international focus. Graduates often go on to become executive assistants, operations managers, office administrators, or they choose to move on to advanced degree studies.
If you are interested in learning more about the business degree programs offered by Salem University, please contact us today. Our admissions staff would be happy to answer any questions you have and discuss the opportunities Salem has to offer.