The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is offered in two formats: on-ground at the SIU campus and in an electronic, on-line format. The MBA program is designed for the student with an accredited undergraduate Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor's of Science degree who wishes to acquire the practical skills, concepts and strategies to become a more effective business leader and manager.
All students must complete a core curriculum comprising of seven courses (21 credit-hours). To complete their degree program, students choose a five-course (15 credit-hours) concentration in either International Business or in Health Care Management . To graduate students must complete a minimum of 36 credit-hours and comply with all degree requirements.
Graduates of the MBA will demonstrate the following:
1) Ability to integrate skills, concepts, and strategies for effective business leadership and management.
2) Technical competencies for succeeding in a global business economy.
3) Mastery of business vocabulary for effective communication in a global economy.
4) Mastery of the components of the essential elements of change management.
5) Ability to apply knowledge, skills, and abilities in solving business problems.
Students pursuing a Master of Business Administration must complete the core courses:
ACC 520, BUS 500, BUS 505, BUS 699, ECO 570, FIN 560 and MKT 530.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please click here.
Speak with Admissions
Apply Online Today
Have a Question?
Enrolling at Salem International University is easy! Once you fill out our application, Salem International University will contact you about enrolling in our focused degree programs.