BSBA - Management Concentration
The Management concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you insight into topics including: After graduation, you should be equipped for management-track career opportunities or ready to begin your own business.
The Management concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you insight into topics including:
After graduation, you should be equipped for management-track career opportunities or ready to begin your own business.
About This Program
This program prepares students for career paths and duties as:
- Production Manager – Coordinate the plans for products and services in manufacturing plants and ensure work run smoothly.
- Operations Supervisor – Plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of public and private sector organizations.
- Office Manager – Plan, direct, and coordinate administrative support services.
- General Manager – Plan, direct, and organize the operations of a public or private sector organization to achieve operational goals.
- Business Owner – As sole proprietors or with partners or stockholders, plan, direct, and coordinate all aspects of business operations.
Salem offers accelerated undergraduate and graduate programs of study with continuous enrollment via distance education or on ground at our Salem, West Virginia campus. Courses are delivered in a monthly format (4-weeks) and completed on ground, online, or through a blended approach that uses both delivery methods. Online courses are structured to work within the constraints of full-time employment, allowing you to earn your degree with minimum disruption to your busy schedule. Traditional on ground programs of study are available for campus residents and commuter students.
- BUS410 Business Planning & Small Business Administration
- MGT222 Human Resources Management
- MGT362 Operations Management
- MGT424 International Business Management
- MKT431 International Marketing
Admission to Salem is open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or ability/disability. Anyone wishing to attend Salem can obtain the necessary application from the Office of Admissions or online from our website at www.salemu.edu. The completed application should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the earliest possible date. A nonrefundable application fee is required of all applicants. The University admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis. Acceptance is within the discretion of Salem International University; some programs have additional admissions requirements.
It All Adds Up With Salem