BSBA - International Business Concentration
The International Business concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you insight into topics including: After graduation, you should be equipped to pursue entry-level career opportunities within global businesses.
The International Business concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you insight into topics including:
After graduation, you should be equipped to pursue entry-level career opportunities within global businesses.
About This Program
This program prepares students for career paths and duties as:
- Import-Export Agents – Operate as an intermediary, facilitating the purchase and sale of products between domestic and overseas companies..
- International Business Analyst – Analyze international business operations and advise managers on ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
- General Manager – Plan, direct, and organize the operations of a public or private sector organization to achieve operational goals.
Salem offers accelerated undergraduate and graduate programs of study with continuous enrollment via distance education or on ground at our Salem, West Virginia campus. Courses are delivered in a monthly format (4-weeks) and completed on ground, online, or through a blended approach that uses both delivery methods. Online courses are structured to work within the constraints of full-time employment, allowing you to earn your degree with minimum disruption to your busy schedule. Traditional on ground programs of study are available for campus residents and commuter students.
- BUS440 International Law and Public Policy
- FIN343 International Finance and Banking
- MGT222 Human Resources Management
- MGT424 International Business Management MKT431 International Marketing
Admission to Salem is open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or ability/disability. Anyone wishing to attend Salem can obtain the necessary application from the Office of Admissions or online from our website at www.salemu.edu. The completed application should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the earliest possible date. A nonrefundable application fee is required of all applicants. The University admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis. Acceptance is within the discretion of Salem International University; some programs have additional admissions requirements.
It All Adds Up With Salem