BSBA - Human Resources Management
The Human Resource Management concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you insight into topics including: After graduation, you should be prepared to pursue entry-level opportunities within HR departments.
The Human Resource Management concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you insight into topics including:
After graduation, you should be prepared to pursue entry-level opportunities within HR departments.
About This Program
This program prepares students for career paths and duties as:
- Human Resources Specialist – Recruit, screen, interview, and place workers.
- Human Resources Managers – Plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization, overseeing talent acquisition, consulting with top management on strategic plans, and serving as a link between the organization and its employees.
- Management Consultants – Analyze business operations and advise managers on ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
- General Manager – Plan, direct, and organize the operations of a public or private sector organization, managing daily operations, planning for human resources and other resources to achieve operational goals.
Salem offers accelerated undergraduate and graduate programs of study with continuous enrollment via distance education or on ground at our Salem, West Virginia campus. Courses are delivered in a monthly format (4-weeks) and completed on ground, online, or through a blended approach that uses both delivery methods. Online courses are structured to work within the constraints of full-time employment, allowing you to earn your degree with minimum disruption to your busy schedule. Traditional on ground programs of study are available for campus residents and commuter students.
- MGT222 Human Resources Management
- MGT410 Compensation and Benefits Management
- MGT411 Employment Law
- MGT412 International Human Resources Management
- MGT450 Special Topics
Admission to Salem is open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or ability/disability. Anyone wishing to attend Salem can obtain the necessary application from the Office of Admissions or online from our website at www.salemu.edu. The completed application should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the earliest possible date. A nonrefundable application fee is required of all applicants. The University admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis. Acceptance is within the discretion of Salem International University; some programs have additional admissions requirements.
It All Adds Up With Salem