BSBA - Finance
The Finance Concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you an understanding of topics including: After graduation, you should be prepared to pursue entry-level career opportunities within financial services or banking firms.
The Finance Concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you an understanding of topics including:
After graduation, you should be prepared to pursue entry-level career opportunities within financial services or banking firms.
About This Program
This program prepares students for career paths and duties as:
- Financial Analyst – Provide guidance to businesses and individuals making investment decisions.
- Budget Analyst – Help public and private institutions organize their finances by preparing budgets and monitoring spending.
- Financial Manager – Produce financial reports, direct investment and banking, and develop plans for long-term financial goals.
- Chief Financial Officer – Plan, direct, and coordinate financial operations and reporting for the enterprise. Chief Executive Officer – Formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies within guidelines set by a Board.
Salem offers accelerated undergraduate and graduate programs of study with continuous enrollment via distance education or on ground at our Salem, West Virginia campus. Courses are delivered in a monthly format (4-weeks) and completed on ground, online, or through a blended approach that uses both delivery methods. Online courses are structured to work within the constraints of full-time employment, allowing you to earn your degree with minimum disruption to your busy schedule. Traditional on ground programs of study are available for campus residents and commuter students.
- FIN343 International Finance & Banking
- FIN430 Investment Analysis
- FIN435 Capital Markets
- FIN440 Portfolio Management
- FIN445 Real Estate Finance & Investment
SIU offers the Associate of Science in Business Administration online or on campus in West Virginia. Both learning options feature:
- The same curriculum and accelerated course sequence
- Experienced faculty who support your goals
- A diverse learning community
- Comprehensive preparation for your business career
Admission to Salem is open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or ability/disability. Anyone wishing to attend Salem can obtain the necessary application from the Office of Admissions or online from our website at www.salemu.edu. The completed application should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the earliest possible date. A nonrefundable application fee is required of all applicants. The University admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis. Acceptance is within the discretion of Salem International University; some programs have additional admissions requirements.
It All Adds Up With Salem