BSBA - Engineering Management
The BSBA - Engineering Management prepares you to control more of the variables that affect engineering processes. After graduation, you should be a competent and effective business problem-solver who can:
- Apply managerial theory and strategy to engineering teams and processes.
- Understand principles of effective supply chain management and make supply chain decisions that enhance organizational competitiveness.
- Effectively apply principles of business logistics to engineering production processes.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively manage projects using commonly accepted project management practices.
- Demonstrate exceptional professional integrity and ethical behavior.
About This Program
This program prepares students for career paths and duties as:
- General Manager – Oversee all aspects of business management.
- Logistics Manager – Prepare and lead teams in the areas operations and business logistics
- Quality Assurance Manager – Ensure the technical accuracy and customer acceptance for use of a team’s work products.
- Production Manager – Coordinate the plans for products and services in manufacturing plants and ensure work run smoothly.
- Construction Manager – Supervise, coordinate and budget for construction projects from development to completion.
Salem offers accelerated undergraduate and graduate programs of study with continuous enrollment via distance education or on ground at our Salem, West Virginia campus. Courses are delivered in a monthly format (4-weeks) and completed on ground, online, or through a blended approach that uses both delivery methods. Online courses are structured to work within the constraints of full-time employment, allowing you to earn your degree with minimum disruption to your busy schedule. Traditional on ground programs of study are available for campus residents and commuter students.
- BUS420 Foundations of Engineering Management
- BUS421 Logistics Management
- BUS422 Supply Chain Management
- BUS423 Project Management & Budgeting
- BUS424 Quality and Risk Management
SIU offers the Associate of Science in Business Administration online or on campus in West Virginia. Both learning options feature:
- The same curriculum and accelerated course sequence
- Experienced faculty who support your goals
- A diverse learning community
- Comprehensive preparation for your business career
Admission to Salem is open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or ability/disability. Anyone wishing to attend Salem can obtain the necessary application from the Office of Admissions or online from our website at www.salemu.edu. The completed application should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the earliest possible date. A nonrefundable application fee is required of all applicants. The University admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis. Acceptance is within the discretion of Salem International University; some programs have additional admissions requirements.
It All Adds Up With Salem