The School of Business offers the Associate of Science in Business Administration (ASBA) and the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA).
These degrees are supported by a core of coursework that provides a comprehensive body of knowledge of business fundamentals. Students majoring in business administration must elect an area of specialization. Coursework in these specialization areas helps prepare students for careers in these specific areas of business administration.
- Accounting Specialization
- Engineering Management Specialization
- Finance Concentration
- Health Care Management Specialization
- International Business Specialization
- Management Specialization
- Project Management Specialization
- Retail Management Specialization
- Sales Management Specialization
- Sports and Recreation Management Specialization