What information does Salem International University collect from me?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When you register on this website or complete a form, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What does SIU use my information for?
We use the information we collect from you in any one of the following ways:
- Personalizing your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- Improving our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- Improving customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- Administering a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- Sending you e-mails on a periodic basis, if you provide us with an e-mail address when registering or completing a form. We may send you information pertaining to your registration or form, university news, related service information, etc.>
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. These files enable the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser, so the sites can capture and remember certain information. You can opt out of allowing cookies in your browser settings.
Does SIU disclose any information to outside parties?
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may occasionally include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). This means we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our terms and conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website athttp://www.salemuonline.com/terms.php
Salem International University
223 West Main Street
Salem, West Virginia 26426