Salem University (SU) is committed to making college education as affordable as possible by providing scholarships. Scholarship awards are granted based on a review of applications by the Scholarship Committee. Scholarships are awarded for one full-time semester at a time on a funds-available basis and may be renewed based on student’s performance.
Award amounts may not exceed the cost of attendance adjusted for other financial aid and may only be awarded to students in good financial standing and good academic standing.
President’s Honor Scholarship
- Students may apply after the completion of their second semester in which they have earned a 4.0 cumulative GPA
- Students must submit their application to the scholarship committee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 business days of their second semester grade posting, along with an essay, a letter of recommendation from a faculty member and a copy of their transcripts.
- A face to face or Skype interview may be held.
- Up to $2000 per academic semester may be awarded after all grades are posted, not to exceed 10 total semesters.
- Applications may be downloaded from the website at salemu.edu
- Funding is available as a one-time scholarship of $2,000.00
- Scholarships are available to all bachelor degree completers who enter a Master’s degree program within the first month of bachelor degree completion.
Click here to download the application
Click here to download Scholarship Requirements