Associate’s Degree Programs at Salem
Want a degree program that prepares you for today’s marketplace in 20 months? Earn your associate’s degree. Salem International University offers four associate’s programs that teach you essential skills in nursing, business, computer science, or IT. With these programs, you can:
- Start Your Career: Develop entry-level knowledge in your field that can help you gain an edge in the marketplace.
- Prepare for a Bachelor’s: Our associate’s programs can transfer into a bachelor’s degree completion program later on.
- Hone Your “Soft” Skills: Develop your general knowledge, communication skills, and professional conduct with our well-rounded degree program.
- Connect to a Life-Long Learning Community: The instructors and classmates you’ll meet at SIU will challenge you to achieve more in class, in work, and in life.
Current Associate’s Degree Offerings
Click on a program to learn more about its goals, curriculum, and available study options:
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Computer Science
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Nursing (RN training program)
Earn Your Associate’s Degree with SIU
Find out how you can earn your associate’s degree with Salem International University. Click here to contact an advisor today!