Owens Community College Transfer Students
If you’ve already earned college credits at Owens Community College, you could apply eligible credits toward a degree at Salem International University. Show us what you’ve completed and we’ll help you chart out a degree program to finish what you’ve started.
Concern of Most Students: DEBT AFTER COLLEGE
As part of Salem’s “College Affordability Initiative” for 2015 and beyond, Salem has created a special Baccalaureate Affordability Tuition Pricing Plan for Owens Community College students. Owens graduates who enroll at Salem will have their tuition costs limited to $295 per credit, which includes all required course materials and all fees, including graduation audits, cap and gown, and diplomas, provided that the student:
Enrolls as a full-time student carrying at least twelve (12) credits per semester, two (2) semesters per year.
Completes all courses and graduation requirements in no more than six (6) semesters.
Why Salem is Your Best Choice
- Salem is a regionally accredited institution, delivering education excellence for more than 125 years, offering Certificate, Associate, Baccalaureate, and Master’s level programs. Three modalities are available:
- Distance Education, primarily via the Internet
- Traditional Campus Setting
- Blended traditional and distance education
- Flexible class scheduling with one course per month. A student with an associate’s degree (60 transfer credits) can complete a bachelor’s degree in 20 months of continuous, successful attendance.
- Small class sizes with individualized attention and academic support services.
- Affordable pricing with financial aid options to graduate with ZERO, minimal, or manageable debt.
- No hidden fees. Tuition includes:
- All course materials
- Includes final degree audit, diploma, and cap & gown.
- Transfer credits awarded for prior academic achievement and relevant experience:
- Academic work completed
- Approved and documented experiential learning
- Military service and training
- Challenge exams (CLEP, DSST) and Advance Placement tests
- Individualized Learning Plan: You will know in advance exactly which courses you must complete to earn your degree.